zaterdag 16 oktober 2010

You can pray for sunny weather, but that won't stop the rain



I changed the settings of my camera when I was taking these pictures last week. Now the colours of my dress are much better visible, so I'm happy with it.
Felt feminime and kind of shabby at the same time when I was wearing this outfit. It matched perfectly with my mood from the past few days. I'm so happy: happy with my family, friends, and, in this case most of all: boyfriend. But I'm also very stressed about school, I want to do everything perfectly.. It's exhausting.
I have to take some time for myself this week. And then will the holidays start. Read: I'm going to do some goooood shopping at Luik, Belgium - including Primark!

EDIT: Is er iemand die me kan helpen met het maken van een nieuwe header? Ik ben deze zat en vind hem te saai, maar het lukt me echt niet om een fatsoenlijke te maken! Ik hoop dat er iemand is die me kan en wil helpen. Als dat zo is, laat dan even een reactie achter (met je link en/of mailadres). Dankjewel!

Can somebody help me with designing a new header? I'm not very good at it! If you want to help me, leave a comment with your link/mail adress. Thank you!

Now playing: Happy - Leona Lewis
Sorry for my weird taste of music. It really changes every day! I'm not the kind of person that only listens to new music, I love good old ones. And this song has some good lyrics.

Dress - Unknown
Scarf - C&A
Cardigan - Primark
Boots - Unknown

19 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations on a wonderful blog.
    Jonas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke outfit! Vind je jurkje en sjaal super!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love that dress - it's really cute! :)

    ♥: http://walkingintheairr.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great quote! Loving your dress and the way you combined it!

    Thanks for topping by and for your lovely comment XD

    Kisses
    Lara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. really boho indie sweet x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your outfit ! You have a great blog and amazing style. Hope you will visit my blog too and maybe we ca follow eachother???

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful dress :) I love your style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. lovely!!!
    xox
    http://myfavoritefashionbook.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. great look you pulled off, dont give up on summer... i really like your blog, check mine out and if you like it let's follow each other!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. thanks fo visiting!
    You have great style:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. lovely dress! :)

    Btw, you are welcome to visit my blog! www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. LOVELY PHOTOS :)
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG
    http://cofashopaholic.blogspot.com/
    Kiss from portugal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Such a great dress ! Thank you for your comment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen